D1: dishwasher dosing pump
Brightwell Dispensers' D1 is a dishwasher automatic dosing pump that doses two products into single-tank and single-cycle dishwasher, including under-counter washers and small glass washers.
D1 is part of the BrightLogic range of electronic dosing pumps. It offers several operation features, including brushless motors, super-resistant BrightChem tubing, a clever double pumphead that enables the unit to fit into small places, and many more. Thanks to its universal design D1 works with almost any chemical set-up, including conductive and inductive probes.
For industrial dishwashers, see the D2 dishwasher dosing pump.
Branding options are available to add the name, the logo or the contact details of any company to the dosing pump.
- Suitable for single tank, single cycle machines
- Operating modes: Timed/Signalled, Conductivity & Cyclic (click for image)
- New “quick set-up” means the pump can be programmed in minutes (click for image)
- Brushless motors ensure maximum return on your investment (click for image)
- Ability to disable prime and pump stop facility (click for image)
- Engineers' test screen to prove signal connections (click for image)
- A variety of tube materials and connectors to best suit your installation (click for image)
- Branding available (click for image)
|Voltage / Frequency||
|Signal Supply||12-240V AC or DC|
|Outputs||24v DC Buzzer/Lamp 24V DC 500Ma, (10W) max|
1/4" Brightchem (maximum @100% 10oz/min) (minimum @30% 1.25oz/min)
1/8" Brightchem (maximum @100% 2.7oz/min) (minimum @20% 1.2oz/min)
|Control Circuitry||Microprocessor controller with 16 x 2 LCD display, programing via 5 key external keypad, security access code|
|Motor||24V DC, 600mA with 120RPM gearbox|
|Enclosure||Glass filled polypropylene IP45|
|Installation Kit||Installation kit optional|
|Dimensions||6 3/4" x 7" x 6 3/4"|
|Max branding||1 1/2" x 1 1/2"|
Standard installation kits for dishwash include:
- an angled-tank injector
- a check valve
- a pick-up tube
- cable ties
- John guest quick couplings
Accessories and services
We offer our clients the option to distribute our products under their own company's name thanks to our internal branding facility.
We offer a free chemical compatibility test to ensure that your soap, paper or chemicals dispensers are supplied with the most suitable components.
Some of our products have an exclusivity option. Unique pin positions or access codes lock the dosing equipment to your chemical.
The low level pick up tubes allow you to distribute up to three dosing units from one chemical drum.
Peristaltic pump tube is critical to the performance of any dosing system.